Who is this course for?
Are you married?
Have been married recently or been married for long?
Would you like your marriage to be the best it can be?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of those questions then
this course is for you! The Marriage Course is for any couple,
whether you have been married for one year or 61 years and
whether you feel you have a strong marriage or are struggling.
Why do this course?
Regular check-ups help a car run smoothly and reduce the
risk of breakdown.
The best sports professionals spend hours being coached
and perfecting their technique.
The greatest achievements in life take practice, training
It is the same with marriage.
A strong, loving and lifelong marriage doesn’t happen by chance.
It takes effort and dedication to keep the fun and romance alive.
We can all learn how to make even the happiest marriage better
What can I expect from this course?
Each session includes:
– Fantastic atmosphere that many say feels like a date night.
– A light meal at a romantic table for two giving you space
to relax and chat.
– Practical talks that are informative and fun.
– Coffee and private discussion time as a couple on select topics.
– No group work, so relax – you will not have to share anything
about your relationship with anyone else.
– Homework – at the end of each session you are given some
homework to do together. Don’t worry – it won’t be marked!
It isn’t looked at by anyone else and is just to help you
What topics does this course cover?
Building Strong Foundations
The Art of Communication
The Power of Forgiveness
The Impact of Family – Past & Present
Love in Action
Contact +91 8893805820 to register and find out when the next session is scheduled.